We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, loading and unloading frequently heavy materials, and following directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. You should be reliable, a hard worker, and able to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Obtain necessary details regarding each daily task and collaborate with the Project Supervisor overseeing the project.
- Coordinate transport of proper material/equipment/tools between warehouse(s) and job site.
- Arrive prepared with standard tools for each task and make certain that work begins promptly as scheduled.
- Ensure all work attire and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) align with OSHA rules and regulations and the policies set forth by the company.
- Prepare job site and work area(s) to protect from debris.
- Ensure a clean and safe job site is maintained during and after project completion.
- Inventory equipment, tools, garbage bins, etc. supplied and verify correct items and quantity are returned to warehouse.
- Travel between multiple job sites is required.
- High School Diploma/GED
- OSHA30 – General Construction
- 10 Hour SST Certification (8-hour fall prevention and 2 hour drug and alcohol awareness)
- Experience operating various hand held power tools (Circular saws, Chipping Gun, Sawzall, etc.)
401k/Safe-Harbor/Profit Sharing/Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Spending Accounts/Life Insurance and more.
Opportunity to work for a construction company with a great environment, company culture, and work/life balance.
Please provide an up-to-date resume outlining your experience for the position and your salary requirements.
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted for the next step in our hiring process. Thank you for your interest in our position.
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
RENU Contracting Restoration, Milburn Flooring and Sunrise Door Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers.