As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for accurately processing and managing payroll activities for the organization. This role involves ensuring timely and precise disbursement of employee salaries, benefits, and deductions while adhering to relevant laws and regulations. The Payroll Administrator plays a crucial role in maintaining payroll records, addressing payroll-related inquiries, and collaborating with other departments to ensure seamless payroll processes.
- Collect and verify timekeeping information.
- Calculate and process employee salaries, bonuses, commissions, and other compensation.
- Ensure accuracy in tax withholdings, deductions, and other relevant payroll components.
- Stay updated on changes in tax regulations and labor laws affecting payroll.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee payroll records.
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations and confidentiality of payroll information.
- Generate and distribute payroll reports as needed by management.
- Administer employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other voluntary deductions.
- Assist employees with inquiries related to benefits and deductions.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal payroll and tax regulations.
- Prepare and submit payroll-related reports to government agencies.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll matters.
- Collaborate with HR and Finance departments to resolve payroll discrepancies and issues.
- Utilize and maintain payroll software to process payroll efficiently.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance payroll operations.
- Proven experience in a comparable role, preferably with a Construction Management/General Contracting company
- Sage 300 (Timberline) system or in-house payroll processing system knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of payroll regulations, tax laws, and compliance requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient in using payroll software and Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Comfortable handling Certified Payroll and Prevailing Wages.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated on industry trends and regulations
401k/Safe-Harbor/Profit Sharing/Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Spending Accounts/Life Insurance and more.
Opportunity to work for a construction company with a great environment, company culture, and work/life balance.
Please provide an up-to-date resume outlining your experience for the position and your salary requirements.
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted for the next step in our hiring process. Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
RENU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.